Please follow the instruction below to fill your application form
FORMS and GUIDELINE
1. REGISTRATION FORM
This form is where new applicants register for authorized access to the application form and they must ensure the information entered is correct as at when filled.
When the user is to enter the password field he/she should ensure it is a strong password. Then click the register button. After registration, an E-mail will be sent to the e-mail provided containing your APPLICANT ID which will be used to login to the portal.
2. ADMISSION APPLICATION LOGIN
This form is for applicants that has registered and want to continue with the application process.
*Note: The applicant ID is the ID given next to your profile picture i.e. CUAB/UG/2016/00029
This is the page that you will be directed to after registration. It will show the list of forms you are supposed to fill, but before you can fill the forms you have to pay for the application form.
4. MAKE PAYMENT
This is the page that displays the details for payment and the amount to be paid by the applicant. The applicant should click on “PAY NOW!” to make the payment and will be directed to a WebPay platform. The application fee depends on the type of application you are making i.e. undergraduate, postgraduate etc.
After payment an e-mail will be sent to you containing your payment details such as reference number and amount paid.
5. BIODATA REGISTRATION FORM
After payment you will be able to fill all the forms starting from this form. This form is where users input their personal information, which will include: Surname, first name, middle name, the user’s gender, date of birth, marital status, religion, etc.
1. Fill the form with your personal details and tick the appropriate option.
2. Upload a passport size photograph of yourself i.e. choose a file and click Upload Passport.
3. Click the submit button.
6. INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED FORM
This is the form that will contain the previous institution of an applicant, the years of attendance, certificate obtained etc. Applicants can also add 1 or more institutions.
1. Fill in the details of your previous institution i.e. institution name and certificate obtained.
2. After filling the necessary fields appropriately you can submit the form.
3. Add another institution if applicable.
7. SPONSORS FORM
The applicant will use this form to add the details of the sponsor e.g. father, mother, next of kin, or other.
1. Fill the details of your sponsor.
2. Click submit button.
3. Add more sponsors if applicable.
8. EXTRA RELATED INFORMATION
This form will contain extra information of the applicant for application processing.
9. O-LEVEL RESULT FORM
The applicant will fill the details of his/her O-level result in the form, with a minimum of five (5) different subjects and grade obtained for each.
1. Fill in the details of the O-level result correctly e.g. WAEC, NECO, GCE etc.
2. You are only allowed to add a maximum of two (2) sittings.
3. After completion click submit button.
4. You can edit, remove the submitted result.
5. Add another result if applicable.
10. MODE OF ENTRY FORM
This is a form where the applicant gets to choose his/her mode of entry e.g. UTME, Direct entry or transfer. The applicant will also give the details of the result.
Here the applicant inputs his/her UTME number, subjects entered for and the score of each subject then click on submit.
11. DIRECT ENTRY RESULT SHEET
The applicant selects the type of direct entry, fills in the subject offered and the grade alongside then click submit.
12. TRANSFER FORM
The applicant enters the institution he/she is being transferred, fills in the subject offered, matric number, level and the grade alongside then click submit.
13. DOCUMENT UPLOAD FORM
The applicant will use this form to upload the required documents for admission, applicants with incomplete documentation will not be considered. Kindly read the instructions below for required documents.
· COMPULSORY: Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
· COMPULSORY: Local Government Identification Certificate
· COMPULSORY: O-LEVEL Result "except" in the case of awaiting results
· COMPULSORY: JAMB Score Printout - "For JAMB Candidates only"
· DEFERABLE: JAMB Admission Letter
· DEFERABLE: Recommendation Letter
14. CHOICE OF PROGRAM FORM
This is where applicants get to choose their first and second choice of preferred courses then submit.
This the page where you read the terms and condition for admission to Crescent University. The applicant should tick the “I Agree” option and submit the form.
APPLICATION FORM COMPLETION
This is the page that shows that you have completed the form. It gives the option of printing the application form and to download the reference form which is applicable to only PGS (Post graduate studies) and PGD (Post graduate diploma).
APPLICATION FORM SLIP
This is a slip that contains the information you provided in the application form. The application slip is to be printed, make 2 (two) copies and bring it along with your receipt on the day of POST UTME exam.